Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 4 September 2011

short and sweet Sunday

Good morning friends, I hope this Sunday finds you well. Just a short and sweet blog today as it's all quiet round here. 

I completed another ATC yesterday so here are my first 3 all together. They're for 2 different swaps, one on bubble and one for Debs for her Fibromyalgia fundraising. See her blog here. I haven't decided which is for what yet but I'll be getting them in the post this week. The designs are all from Cross Stitch Collection 200 and I've put them together in my own arrangement. I used up threads from the card packs that come free with the mags and the card they are mounted on are actually the backing cards from the packs cut to size - no sense in wasting it.
My first ATC's


Day 18: Do you have a favourite stitching magazine?
I don't think I could choose between Cross Stitcher or WOXS. I have subs to both and I find each has it's good and bad points. I use the WOXS design libraries alot especially since I've been stitching themed stuff for exchanges. I occasionally buy Crazy, Gold or Collection if a design catches my eye.

So as it's a wet and miserable day here, I plan on spending it with a needle in hand as much as I can. Have a lovely Sunday. xx

3 comments:

  1. raining here too, they are all lovely Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have to post a pic of mine for the Fibromyalgia swap on my blog yet, you've just reminded me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)