Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Monday 10 October 2011

Halloween ATC's

Hi Folks,

Just a quick post to show my latest ATC's that I've made. The pumpkins were from an old WOXS design library on Autumn and the spiders web from a WOXS design library feature on blackwork. I'd been wanting to stitch the spiders web for ages and instead of black and silver on white as shown in the magazine, I used the black aida and DMC light effects thread E940 which is the glow in the dark one. My son thinks it's quite cool how it glows!

The wording and and bats are clip art images scaled to fit, which I think work quite well and the orange brads, peel off borders and card from my stash. I'm still undecided whether the pumpkin one needs a third pumpkin on it, so opinions greatly valued.

Thanks for stopping by. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Love both of them!!! Hope I get one in the swop!!! ;-) I think probably just the one pumpkin? Thanks for your comments on my blog. I was disappointed in the Strictly result- I rather liked Edwina, and obviously with Vincent, what's not to like!! I thought there was definitely worse dancers- Nancy!?! But then I like Anton so I didn't really want her to go either... Anyway, that's my two cents! And you?;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them so much..they are the most cutest atc..
    love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fab :) I have just joined two ATC groups on craft bubble, can't wait to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are brilliant! Love the spider web in glow in the dark thread, that must look brilliant when it glows :-)
    I would leave the pumpkins at two, looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)