Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Friday 11 November 2011

Bits and bobs and things I've not shown you.

Hi Folks,
It's one of those catch up kind of blogs today. It's been a buy old week and I've been asked to do 2 craft fayres at the end of November, looks like I'll be very busy making over the coming weeks. I have a few bits left over from last year so at least I have about a weeks head start, or not as I'm making for 2 this year. I brought some gorgeous Christmassy fabric yesterday so I'll be making them up hopefully over the weekend. That should give me about 30 decorations. As for the felt ones, looks like I need to make Snowmen, Christmas puds and Gingerbread Men. Watch this space for pictures.

I did make some little Sweet bags for my friend Rachel (check out her blog here). They were just little felt bags with a cross stitched patch on the front of each. The alphabet was taken from Cross stitcher 244. Rach said her boys loved them and I hope to make them for my family too as they only took a couple of evenings to do all 3.


The lovely Laura (check out her blog here) sent me this very cute ami when I was feeling under the weather a few weeks ago. My darling daughter can't seem to understand why she can't play with it.
I made a few cards at the beginning of the week with some of the stash from Hobbycrafts. They're quite simple 3D ones using peel offs. I'm quite pleased with them as it's been a while since I made any cards.


Well I think thats me all caught up, I hope you are all well and have enjoyed today's blog. xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the bags! What a cute cupcake from Laura, I have a similar problem with my kittens they pinch Laura's ami's whenever they get the chance, lol! Pretty cards too I do like white cards.
    Good luck getting all your makes ready for the craft fayres.
    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bags too..and lovely cupcake from laura..cute smile on his face :)
    sweet 3d cards..i love everything so much..
    good luck dear..love for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kerry what some amazing gifts! :) I hope you have had a lovely day...

    My boys really do love their little gift bags, I cant wait to hang them on the tree!! :)

    I'm so jealous that you got to play with ur new stash already!! Mine is still sat at mum's, boxed but not yet posted... sniff sniff.
    The snowflake cards look perfect, we def made a good choice with those!

    Spk soon hunni.Rach xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)