Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas post

I was very lucky today to receive 2 Christmas ornaments in the post yesterday. The first was the replacement ornament from Rae, from our bubble swap. Rae's first ornament went a wandering in the post, so she was very kind and sent me these very sweet Robins .

The second came completely as a surprise from Kayla, and was another little decoration for my tree. I was very excited to recieve this one and it's now on the tree along with Rae's one.

Decoration from Kayla (left) and Rae (right)

I'm working on stockings for the children of the Mr Men charaters Mr Christmas and Little Miss Christmas. Now bear in mind that it is 4 sleeps until the big day and I will only be starting the Little miss one tonight. They are fairly small designs but I want it to be a surprise for the children so I can only stitch in the evenings and sleep has been the last thing on the childrens mind the last few nights, so wish me luck with them, hopefully I can post the finished pics on Christmas Eve for you to see. 

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas to you all if I don't get chance later in the week. xx













3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweet..lovely decoration :)
    merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations :-)Good luck with the stockings, sounds like a mammoth task!

    Happy Christmas to you too!

    Lori x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)