Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

ATC's and the Travelling Craft Box

I've been busy these last few days making ATC's for swap groups on bubble. Whilst I was having a sort out of my embelishment draw on Sunday, My son who's 6 decided he'd like to make an ATC or two and here are the ones he has made. I'm so proud of him as he's managed to stick to themes that he thought up. Laura has kindly offered to swop a card with him and I've made him one so far and I've got another one planned for him. He loves craft and is always making something or other.

So here are the ones I've made. The Dog one is for Thomas, the violet is for one of the Bubble swops, I've got a daffodil to make to go with it on the theme of spring flowers. The hearts are for the other Bubble group, there was no theme so I decided to go with a Valentines theme of sorts, but not too pink.

The Travelling Box arrived here today choc full of amazing creations made by Laura. I'm going to have some trouble choosing as everything is gorgeous. I'll share pics of what I choose when I can make the decision and when Lori recieves the box I can share my makes. I've still got a couple of bits to make but I don't need to send it on for a couple of weeks. You can see the pics of Laura's fabulous makes here
Here's what I saw as soon as I opened the box, It was a bit of a jumble, but as you can see there are some fantastic items in there. Craft Heaven!


I've been working on another biscornu too, It's kind of a family one on a theme of Chinese New Year. I designed the layout using motifs from CS and WOXS. Hopefully I can get it finished by the end of the week.

Happy crafting friends. xx

6 comments:

  1. Hehe yes it was a bit of a jumble!! That huge postal box... whoops!! Glad you liked everything. Love the ATCs you've made and Thomas's are lovely! I've got mine for him ready to post now :-) I hope he likes it! It's so nice that he likes making things :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very sweet atc's i love them so much..
    traveling craft box is full of yummy goodies..
    have fun dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Thomas on such lovely atc's! Your's aren't bad either, lol! They are all lovely :-)
    I'm so looking forward to the travelling craft box arriving with me, yippee!
    love Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC's and a budding crafter in the midst I'm thinking. Well done to Thomas and keep going.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Thomas They are great. Love you things as well. Hope you can choose from the traveling box.
    Hugs lilian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the crafty goodies ! Looking forward to seeing what you make for the travelling craft box.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)