Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Friday 23 June 2017

The slightly late Theme-tas-stitch June check in

Hi folks,

Sorry it's late. When I signed up for my business administration diploma I don't think I appreciated how much time it would actually take up. 

So this month's theme was Jardin June and the challenge was to stitch on a floral or garden themed piece. 

I've been stitching M'lady's Sweet Greenhouse designed by Gaynor of Stitcher Anon for the Lakeside Needlecraft sal. 


I've done a bit more than that now but I'm currently sat on an airfield in Leicestershire watching crash tests for a work thing so I can't take an updated photo. It's such a lovely design. The flowers and palette that have been released so far are so pretty. 

I did flowers on these little Lizzie Kate freebies and started some butterfly and flower cards that are diary of an Edwardian lady cover gifts from magazines. 


So what have you been up to? 

Link up below and share your garden goodness! 


Next month is inspired by Justine and is Just one July! 
Pick a focus piece for the month and see how much progress you can make - show us before and after pictures if you can.
Happy stitching friends. 

13 comments:

  1. It's amazing how losing just one or two days a week can put you behind with blogging. I have indicated which of my many WIPs and UFO fit this month's theme on my Longest Day post - multi-tasking there!
    Very pretty projects from you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIPS are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a real pleasure to stitch flowers this month. I'll certainly keep that quaker for next month theme! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects and great stitching. You will catch up...no worries! We are having a great give away if you find a few extra minutes stop by. RJ @ stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects and great stitching. You will catch up...no worries! We are having a great give away if you find a few extra minutes stop by. RJ @ stitching friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work on everything! That in the Garden SAL is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the baby blanket has taken all my crafting time and I can't participate this month.Lovely stitching befitting the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stitching and progress on your projects. Gaynor's SAL looks promising, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Theme-tas-stitch update! I am sorry I didn't participate this month. My stitching and blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pieces for this month. I hope that I can join you all in September.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leicestershire? Do you live in the Midlands Kerry? Did I already know that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you enjoyed your visit to my county!
    Lovely update.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)